Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years

Since we are extreme party animals we had a few people over for New Years. I was totally unprepared to have company since I was out of town Monday and Tuesday and I have been ripping out our bathtub and walls in the main bathroom.




We started up the and played Wii Rockband and Had people playing that while the rest of us played board games. We were actually able to stay up past midnight, so I guess were not too much of old fogies these days.
Kellie really loves playing Rockband. Wes younger brother Andy rocked out on the drums. Kellies younger brother Derrik totally kicks our butts on the guitar

Surprisingly Brianna played the guitar also.







The guys played some Mario Kart. It was fun watching them have so much fun.
Quinton loves to hang with Dad. He also like to feed himself, hence the dirty face. And yes that's a root beer Brians drinking

Happy New Year










3 comments:

Stacie said...

Happy New Year!!! It sounds like you guys had fun. I really wish we had a Wii. The girls would probably bowl all day long :) Jason and I lost our minds and were running around in the dark for New Years. It was fun though and guaranteed that we would actually be awake :)

The Epley Fam said...

You guys really are party animals! I didn't make it past 11, but Paul stayed up until past 7 am. Oh wait, he had to -- they were paying him to patrol the streets... :)

Clarissa said...

Hey, how fun everything looks!!! I love your Wii!! I'm glad you guys had such a good time.