Friday, February 13, 2009

Bakersfield And Vegas







We spent a few days with my Brother and Sister in law (we were not able to visit my other Brother and family because we had been directly exposed to fifths disease and his wife is pregnant) We headed down to the dust bowl of the West, Bakersfield to visit Grandma Gay. This is the first time we were able to stay at her new house that she bought right before Brian got hurt.

We went to the Kern County museum which was free because of my OMSI membership. The kids had fun exploring the 16 acres.

Brians Brother Aaron came down from the lake with his new baby and girlfriend and we all went to pizza at Johns incredible. We had a good time and the kids wore themselves out once again.

Then it was off to Vegas to see my other nephew Christian that I havent seen since he was one. He is 16 now. We had a great time getting to know him. Since we stayed at the Excailber Hotel we went to The Tournement Of Kings dinner show. That was such an awesome exsperience for all of us.

We drove over two thousnad miles on our vacation. Despite being in the car so much the kids did pretty good. We were all glad to be able to go on a little vacation but we were even happier to finally make it home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how fun, you know you could of taken me along with you!! I really wouldn't of minded. I'm glad you guys had such a good time and it's about time you posted something about it... Geeze!

Anonymous said...

awesome job on your pic of pix as i looked so bad in most from being sick. I especially like Jenna on the saddle.Love GG

Stacie said...

Cute pics. Jenna has changed so much. She is growing up fast. It's scary thinking Makenna is right behind her. I'm glad you guys had fun.