Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mess Maker!

You cant leave a one year old unsupervised ever, unless you want to clean something up.



He tires so hard to clean up his messes after he spreads snacks all over the floor.

Disclaimer:





He has had a haircut since this picture. And if your wondering if his pants really are that dirty the answer is yes! No matter how many times the nurses try to keep the floor clean right now it gets a layer of dust from all the construction. (Notice I said nurses, I think we all know I've gotten prety lazy about doing much around here!)

2 comments:

BJ Barnes said...

I love you Susie!! :) You are so wonderfully unpretentious! :) That's refreshing and makes you so easy to be around!! :)
Have a great day tomorrow, and enjoy the sun! :)

Susie Q said...

Thanks BJ! That is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said! Trust me people have something to say about me but It's not always nice :)