Sunday, June 14, 2009

poop

I didn't want Clarissa to out do me with the poop stories so I thought I would blog about one too!

After church Jenna took Quinton in the room to change him and he refused any clothes or diaper so she put his big boy undies on him and we sat down to eat dinner shortly after. When I was done eating and cleaning up I asked him if he needed to go pottie. He said yes so I took him out of his high chair and he ran to the bathroom. As he got to the end of the hall I noticed poop, I looked around and it was every where. apparently when he was done eating he loaded his underwear and when I got him down they fell out all the way to the bathroom.
As I was cleaning them up I noticed a shoe print in the one closest to the high chair. It was mine! I had been tracking that stuff all over the hallway. He did try to help clean them up with his bare hands. Ahh the joy of parenting!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

AHHHH...a blog just for me?!?!?! Thanks for making me laugh so early in the morning!!!