Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Quinton

I can't believe that my baby has turned 3. We had a pretty low key birthday(again) and I made him a tractor cake. He was giddy with excitement as we worked on this cake together(all of 5 minutes). He is such a blessing to our family and he is always happy with the little things in life. I always seem to load the pictures backwards but you get the idea. He shoved the cake in his face and it ended up going up his nose.
You can see the pure joy in his smile:)




I am glad I didn't have to spend hours decorating a cake. we frosted it, put the tractor on it, poured rock candy and crushed cookies for the dirt. I think I i'll make him a cake like this every year.

3 comments:

BJ Barnes said...

Quinton's birthday cake turned out so good!! Don't be surprised if I copy your ideah some year with a similar cake for one of my grandson's! :)
Quinton is such a joy! I'm glad you were able to capture his excitement in the lens! :)

Anonymous said...

cool cake!!!!

Dee Dee

Clarissa said...

The cake is super cute. And he seemed to love it. He is so cute!! It's crazy how the last 3 years have flown by.