Thursday, September 23, 2010

So as many of you know I have been in school for the past 9 months with very few breaks between classes. I am currently taking a night Nursing Assistant Certification class and a day time Anatomy& Physiology class. So I am basicly living at the college. When you spend 9 hours a day at school you have to do something fun, right? So because of my nature to have fun I planned a pizza/Birthday party for the night before our 2 big exams. One of the Gals from our NAC class was having her 40th Birthday so I suckered my good friend Ashley into helping me make this AWESOME cake. Here is my night NAC class. It is a small group and 4 of us have A&P together so we study between classes. It's like a family away from home.

Did I mention I have a 4.0 in this class. 2 more weeks left and I will be ready to take the state exam and skills test and get my certification. After this only have to finish my A&P classes before I can apply to Nursing school :) YAY me!

2 comments:

BJ Barnes said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! You are almost there, Susie!!!! :) I am So Impressed!!! :) You are one amazing woman!!! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats!! Keep up the hard work and nice cake!!!
Dee Dee