Sunday, December 6, 2009

First Snow of the Season!

There is something magical about the first snow of the season. The kids ran outside so excited to play in the snow and build a snowman. They were a little disappointed that there was not enough to really "play" in.









It doesn't take long for the redneck in my kids to come out. Jenna and Andrew got over their initial disappointment and got a hammer and started breaking up all the ice they could find. The dogs watering bucket was frozen pretty good.


2 comments:

Clarissa said...

My kids were excited about it too. But didn't feel the desire to go play out in it. IT WAS FREEZING! Missed you guys at church.

Stacie said...

Makenna and I were out in it last night. Jason made us come in :) The first snow of the year is very exciting. I'm very thankful for my warm house though :)