Saturday, December 12, 2009

Merry Christmas From the Conrads

2009 has been a interesting year for the Conrad Family.
We started the year out by breaking ground on the new addition to our home.

My dad then had a major stroke which was a big adjustment to everyone.
Brian had health setbacks the entire year.


We had lots of other major trials that tested our Faith.


But as the year comes to an end and I look back. I can see the many blessings that I have been given.

My Children are obedient and always try to do what is right.

My Children and I have been blessed with very good health.

We have family and friends that Love and Support us when we need it.
Even though we have had more trials than we would care to spread out in an entire lifetime, we also have had so many blessings and learning experiences that have helped us to learn and grow into the people we need to become.
Merry Christmas From the Conrads

3 comments:

BJ Barnes said...

You have the gift of finding true joy in life by focusing on what's truely important, and counting your many blessings! :)
I love you and your family!! :)

The Epley Fam said...

You all look so grown up (sniff, sniff). It's amazing how everyone is growing up so fast. We miss you all...

SindiRoo said...

Great Christmas pictures!!! Can you guess which is my favorite???