Sunday, March 15, 2009

Brians Anniversary!




So one year ago today I was sitting in an ICU waiting room waiting to see how Brian was. Alot has changed in the last 12 months for our family. So in honor of Brian I am writing the 12 things I love about him!

1. He loves me unconditionally

2. He is a awesome father

3. He is super funny

4. He always makes me feel loved
5. He understands me

6. He would do anything for me

7. He is always willing to help others

8. He learns from his mistakes

9. He gave me another baby even though it messed up his 18 year plan

10. He treats his mother like a Queen

11. He never complains about life being too hard

12. He never gives up even though things are tough


These are just a few 0f the wonderful things about the man I was lucky enough to marry. I am so thankful to have him in my life and I will be forever grateful that the Lord let me have him for a little longer.

5 comments:

Stacie said...

Brian looks great. I love the pic of him and the kids. I am also very thankful that Brian is still here with all of us. I remember last year like it was yesterday. I am so happy that he is doing so well. He is an amazing man. I know his strengths and accomplishments will continue to grow.

Clarissa said...

That is a great pic of him and the kids. I just can't believe that it has been a year already. We love you guys. Found any good couter tops yet?

Clarissa said...

yeah...COUNTER TOPS. Kind of ruins the joke when you can't spell.

BJ Barnes said...

I enjoyed reading the things you love about Brian! :) He's a warrior, and we are blessed to have him, and your whole family, in our ward! :) Love you! :)

wilkinson family said...

oh quit making me cry! brian is awesome and so are you! I'm so glad to see how much brian has improved. this was a great post.