Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Jenna!

Today was Jennas 9th Birthday. Life has been a little hectic around here but I did not want her to be neglected like last year. She wanted the new DSI that is coming out in 2 weeks as her present, but like any 9 year old she wants something on her B-day. Lucky for us we had a bike up in the shed that I bought on black Friday (it was meant to be a Christmas gift). We had Andy put it together and lured her outside to do "chores" on her B-day.

(This was her look when she was coming outside to do chores, notice how happy and coperative she looks)
(This was her look after she realized that she put he shoes on for a good reason, I think she may be a little sad that she didnt have to do chores)
( as a side not, I let my kids pick out their own clothes. Their sence of fashion has no bearing on my parenting)
We went up for a quick visit to see Grandpa at the hospital and then the Birthday girl picked IHOP for dinner. We went on the right night because the balloon man was there to make balloon animals for the kids.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday Jenna!!!! Makenna was just talking about how she was missing you yesterday. I'm glad everyone had fun. I love the first pic. You can see Quinton chasing behind her :)

wilkinson family said...

happy belated birthday jenna! looks like you had a fun time.