Sunday, October 18, 2009

Outdoors....

My Parents recently logged off 40 of their 80 plus acres and we took a little drive to the top of the property to get a good look.

Quinton loves heavy equipment and tractors.
He seemed so small standing in the middle of the claw.



Katrina loves the camera.
We were only up there for about 15 minutes before it got dark.
This view is from the upper part of the hill. We didnt even go to the top of their property.

This is why I love Washington..... The breath taking view.Someday this will be replanted with cedar and fir trees.

2 comments:

BJ Barnes said...

It's funny that I was thinking how big Quinton is getting - at the same time I was thinking how little he looks beside those huge logging machines!
I'm in full agreement, - I love nw WA too! :)

uncle doug said...

Hey, get off my land!!!