Monday, October 19, 2009

This is my life......

I never would have guessed 16 years ago that I would be as blessed as I am..........
Sometimes we have to stand back, take a glance and see how wonderful our life truly is..........I have been blessed with a wonderful husband.........
That has always worked hard to provide for our family........
I have children that truly give me a purpose in life........ I love being with them and being able to watch them grow.......
They are obediant and loving.......
Kind and caring..........
Goofy and silly.........
They are a part of me I could never live without.......
I truly have a wonderful life......

3 comments:

BJ Barnes said...

Count your blessings, - name them one by one ... !! :) Love the photos and the heart-felt thoughts!

Clarissa said...

Wow...that made me cry a little. But, that's not surprising is it?? Great pics. You have a wonderful family Susie. And you are an incredible person and I love you!!

wilkinson family said...

awww!!! that was so sweet and i love the pics of the kids.