Sunday, April 5, 2009

POSSUMM Eating! YUM!


About a month ago my dad had his old Cub Scouts over to cook up and eat a possumm that he had caught, gutted and skinned and stored in my Moms freezer. They were pretty excited to embark on such and adventure. As a mother I was disgusted and appaled at such an event but kept my feelings to myself. The boys cooked it in a dutch oven with an apple. All of them tried it except for Cooper. The boys said it was really good and it tasted like Chicken. I guess everything tastes like Chicken.
I was pretty proud of Andrew for eating it and now I know if he is ever lost in the woods he won't starve!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Okay, that's nasty... I don't feel so bad that Drake missed it now... yikes!

Clarissa said...

THAT IS GROSS!!!! I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.