Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt!

It just wouldn't be Easter without enough candy to make you sick around here. My Mom took Quinton and Jenna to the Ward building for the sometimes annual Easter Egg Hunt. I was sad that I had to miss it but some Genius planned a Scout swim certification for today too. Andrew was not happy to be missing getting lots of candy.We were not too sure how Quinton would react to picking up stuff off the ground, but apparently he did really good. My mom showed him a few times and then he ran from egg to egg. They had so much candy that they filled all the eggs and had small Ziplocs filled with candy too.

Jenna was with the older kids !



The kids loved digging into the candy right when the hunt was done.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

He was being so funny at the hunt. And the hat is awesome. I will have to send you the pics I took.