Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Morning!





Usually I make sure the kids go to bed in something cute when I know that I will be taking pictures. Not this year, I was so sleep deprived that I almost slept in and missed the kids getting their baskets.
We seem to do something different every year for the kids. Some years we do a present, other times we let the kids pick a gift. This year we spent alot less than in the past. They each got a bunny, some eggs with candy and a few small candies. Nothing fancy but they loved it just the same.
I also included a letter in each of their baskets that shared my tender feeling for each of them, some of the things I love about them and my testimony. I figured they would throw it aside and get right to eating candy but to my surprise they each read their letters first and thanked me for them also. I love my kids!

No comments: