Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jennas B-Day Party!

I wanted to make sure Jenna got a party this year. I printed out some really generic invitations and she took care of the rest. I did hardly anything to get ready for this party because of my limited time. I did the shopping and made the cake and the kids did the rest. They set out all the food, made a vegtable tray and did all the decorating. They even planned out the activities too. It was one of the easiest parties ever. I think I will let Brianna nd Katrina do this every time!She wanted a princess theme so I made her a castle cake! She loved it soooo much!After the cake and presents the girls blasted the music and danced and played dress up.
Then Katrina game them manicures and pedicures.She said this was her best Birthday party ever!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That cake turned out cuter than I even imagined it! You did AWESOME!! :0)

Robin said...

What an awesome cake. I wish you were my mom. Tell Jenna Birthday from us. Love ya!

Clarissa said...

Do you want to make Savannah's cake? I am terrible at that kind of stuff. Looks like the girls had fun.