Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trunk R Treat!

The 2009 Ward Trunk or Treat was about as...... well as......... fun as it could be! The kids love seeing their friends so I guess that makes it fun. Jenna patiently awaited her best friend Sammi's arrival because she can't have fun without her.
They had a chili feed, although I didn't see very many kids actually eating. I think they were saving room in their bellies for all the candy.
Then they had a costume parade which was nice so you could see all the kids dressed up before they headed outside.
Jenna did not want to participate but I told her I bought the costume so take your brother and go. Quinton will just go whereever the big kids go.

This is the only picture I got of my boys together. Andrew is getting a little old to dress up but obviously not too old to collect free candy.
Andrew with his little crew of friends.
I couldn't resist putting this picture of Ben up here. He is wearing Connors hair with Dougs hat.

The kids had a great time and I was just glad when it was over so I could head to my Quiet house!

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

I'm a little sad. There are pics of the Ricks, Marshall's, McBride's...but no Gifford's! :( I am feeling a little left out and am now going to go cry.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pics, since i didn't bring my camera.
suzy

Susie Q said...

Sorry I actually didn't get any pictures of your family. I still love you though. Maybe I have hurt feelings since you guys avoided me!! jk