Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Concrete

On Monday we were lucky enough to have some of our friends come help (Do) concrete for is in two of the bays in the carport. We are hoping to enclose those two bays to give us some more storage space. One bay will be just for me. Eventually it will have shelves for my canning. If you've seen the pictures of my canning you know I have no room for it right now. Thanks to Ben M. , Kyle R. , and Brian H. for their hard work. It looks good.


We told Ben this is proof Troopers really do work hard! Kyle usally doesnt like his picture taken! Too Bad!




I think Brian enjoyed heckling the guys!



Everytime the girls looked outside this is what we could see. Guys sitting. They said I was getting my moneys worth.





1 comment:

Quadvet said...

Looking good, Brian was telling me about this project, glad it's all coming together.