Thursday, October 23, 2008

Quinton's latest mess!

Quinton! He is definitely a cute baby. Which is probably a good thing. He is my most curious child. I mean none of the other kids were curious how the toilet brush or plunger tasted. I'm sure a few of them have tasted cat or dog food but I think Quinton actually thinks we set out dog food for him so he can grab a quick snack on his way to the car.
When it's quiet you know he's into something. I grabbed my camera to take a few pictures of his latest exploration. He took a little flower pot Suzy Mcbride made for me and took it apart to see how it was all put together. I love him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hes so cute cause he looks like his favorite uncle

Stacie said...

The look on his face is priceless. He is so cute. I love him.

track coach and adorable wife said...

Peyton is the same way. Silence can be deadly! Too cute.