Thursday, November 13, 2008

New family member!




I'm not sure why but I let the kids get a new kitten. We needed a mouser real bad. After the cat incident of 05 we havent had a mouser. We have an old Tom cat but he's not real good at much except sleeping. So Brian unhapily agreed to let us get a male kitten that will be fixed within a reasonable amount of time. The kids are happy, we'll see how long until the excitement dies down and I have to yell at them to feed him. I'm not sure what his name will be but if the kids had their way it would be "monkey".










2 comments:

Stacie said...

I love him :) I can't wait to meet him.

wilkinson family said...

lol, ah why can't they name him monkey?
cute cat. we once adopted 4 cats at once in the hopes of getting some mousers. only 2 of the 4 grew up to be great mousers, the other two just looked at the mice, so we found good families for them. but i know what you mean about needing one.