Thursday, November 13, 2008

OMSI {again}

On Tuesday we went to OMSI in Portland since the kids had the day off. Grandma Gay is up visiting us from California so she got to come along for some fun. Ashlie, her kids and Jamie and her boys were able to come with us too. Their is so much to see and do at OMSi that the kids have already been several times and they would still like to go back. They change some of their exhibits so we can always find something new and exciting to do.
Grandma had a fun time hanging out with Quinton while the rest of the kids tried to figure out the clues in Mindbender Mansion.


Andrew was smart enough to get help from Brian with solving the clues. We all know I can't figure stuff out like Brian can.



Quinton had a really hard time sharing anything with other kids. He goes by the rule "if I touched it today it is mine, if I want it it's mine, if I see it it's mine." One year olds are sure fun. We went the the planaterium to see "U2 music full dome" and Quinton cried. I covered his ears and he fell asleep. He really does not like loud noises.



They have an awesome area for under 6 that siblings can go in. My kids loved playing in the sand.



Jamie and Jerimiah.

Brian was holding Quinton before we left and Jerimiah wanted to hang out too. I guess the cool shifter knob makes his wheelchair look like a ride.

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Ummm...I want to go!!

Susie Q said...

Hey just let me know when you want to go, I do have a season pass. Chrsitmas break.