Saturday, November 15, 2008

Temple Trip!

I know what your thinking- 3 posts in one day-she must have no life. It's true. I don't. Today was ward Temple day and the Bishopric goes to the Temple every month and since Brian somehow got roped into being the executive secretary again we were able to go with them. We rode up to the Seattle Temple with Bishop, Jill, Doug and Clarissa, so you know we had a good time. I think Bishop has learned to ignore my sense of humor. Hopefully he couldn't hear too much of us girls, we were in the back of the handicap van so it's hard to hear real well. Bishop Lambert, Jill with Brian and I.
Doug and Clarissa Gifford with us. We learned that if you want a good laugh give Bishop the camera. He was moving around like the paparazzi taking our pictures.

It is much easier to get in and out of our van with the ramp than climbing over the front seats.

We had a bit of a photo shoot in the van.


We ended the day by eating lunch at the Mongolian Grill.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Those are some great pictures!! I am so gald that you guys were able to come!!!