Thursday, November 27, 2008

`Thanksgiving at the Conrads`

This was by far the easiest Thanksgiving for me. I only had to cook the Turkey,Ham and make stuffing. Ashley and my Mom did the rest. Things are pretty low key around here anyways. The kids ate lots of food before they all disappeared into the rec room for a good ole fashion game of school. Brianna was the teacher with Katrina as the assistant. They printed off homework and hung charts on the wall. They never seem to excited about going to real school and they sure don't like doing their homework, but I guess when you play pretend school it is just funner. Ashley and I took the "quiet time" to take a nap so we would be all ready for Black Friday. Yes that is right we are one of those crazy women who are braving the cold weather to get some good deals.(will update tomorrow on our adventure) Our friends Wes and Kellie came over after work to hang out with us until exhaustion hit. My parents only stopped by after their dinner at Sizzler. Apparently we are too loud for the older crowd. They took Quinton home since Brian cant watch him while I'm out having fun.
Yes, I'm aware I dont having any nice serving dishes and utensils. They would make a great Christmas gift. hint hint


Quinton loved the olives.

Ashley and Kyle. They are awesome friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Black friday will be fun! I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

Custom Black Friday Sales Search

Clarissa said...

Sounds, and looks like you all had a good time. How was Black Friday?