Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shoes on the wrong feet!


I'm a bit of a dork. I can admit that but when I headed for the gym today it was oh so clear. This was my first day in along time going to work out, and I told Brianna she was coming too for P.E. credit. I threw some of my old gym shoes on the floor for her and I grabbed my gym shoes. As we drove to the gym she pointed out that she had to wear another pair because the pair I left were two different shoes. Just then it clicked why my feet felt different. I was wearing the match to the two shoes left at home. I thought what kind of idiot goes in public with two diferent tennis shoes. Well apparentlty only me. I guess I have enough self esteem that I really don't care if I look like a total retard in public. My kids don't know how lucky they are.

5 comments:

Clarissa said...

OH...I love you Susie Q!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

And...that would be sooo you! i miss all of you...xspecilly you!!

Stacie said...

That's awesome :)

Robin said...

Way to go Susie- only you can make two different shoes look cool. I hope that you ran laps round everyone with normal shoes on. Love ya! Keep smiling.

wilkinson family said...

lol, too funny