Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving at the Conrads

I love any holiday that gives you the freedom to eat whatever you wanna eat, which is good since We had lots of food to enjoy. Since my parents went to spend the Holidays with my Brothers we decided to have a low key Dinner with some of our closest friends. There were 6 adults and 12 kids. There were so many kids we had to have 3 kid tables. Jenna got to have her best friends Sammy all day.

Despite being out numbered 2-1 with kids we had a great time. The kids played really well and we didn't have any major incidence's all day. they stayed out in the rec room and let the adults play our own games.


This is the McBrides, I didn't get a family picture of the Ricks because Ashley and I ditched the kids and went to K-mart that evening for some pre-black Friday sales.

No comments: