Sunday, November 8, 2009

Worlds biggest apple...

So a few weeks ago I found what looked like to me to be the worlds biggest apple. The pictures don't really do justice to the massive size of this thing. It weighed 1.3 lbs. thats almost as much as a whole apple pie. It was more than twice the size as a normal apple.The kids have been anxiously waiting to eat this enourmous apple. I told them they had to wait until I took pictures for my blog. I found it at Toledo Red Apple and knew I had to buy it. It really was the biggest apple I have ever seen!

3 comments:

BJ Barnes said...

That IS a big apple!! :) Did you notice what kind of apple it was? We have a King Apple Tree that puts on large apples that look a bit like that one! Just curious! :)
LOVE the family photo with everyone enjoying a wedge of it! :)

Stacie said...

Last week I found some huge apples at Shop-n-Kart. It took me forever to eat one.

Clarissa said...

How do you like them apples??